At Google, we believe in jumping right in to find solutions to the challenges that our business and our users face. Immersion program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference—each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google’s headquarters for up to one week. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
A chance to grow your peer network
An environment for testing your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship program and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
The three day program gives students a unique chance to immerse themselves in the Google culture, get a rare glimpse into online sales and customer relations, explore possible non-technical career paths in the industry and have the opportunity to develop valuable professional and peer networks. To find out what the BOLD program is all about, watch this video.
Dates: Three day event from 24 to 26 June 2015.
Location: Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
Agenda: A series of professional talks and skill-building seminars (leadership, teamwork, digital marketing, sales), insight into non-technical career opportunities in the industry, meet students and Googlers from all over the world and, of course, have loads of fun!
• Current student at a university in Europe, the Middle-East or Africa.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline.
• Expected graduation in 2016 or 2017.
• Interested in business, digital marketing and the technology industry.
• Available and able to travel to Dublin, Ireland on the specified dates.
• Fluent in English. Student Applications
• Applications are open from 17 March to 19 April 2015.
• Please have students complete and send in their BOLD application form.
• Include the following “invite code,” in the required form field: RUP-99
• Submit CV in English (PDF preferred), a 400 word essay (see essay question in the application form), and one reference (from a professor, direct supervisor, or a mentor you have worked closely within your school or community activities).
• We will notify all students the selection results by late April 2015.
• Reasonable travel, accommodation and meal costs will be covered by Google.
• EU citizens require a valid passport or national ID in order to travel to Ireland. Non-EU citizens require a passport valid until at least 6 months after the event (28th of December 2015).
• If a visa is required, Google can provide a letter for participants to engage in the administrative process. If you have any questions, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to receiving many student applications.